Monday, November 7, 2011

Evolution of a gallery wall

The gallery wall in my Living room has been tweaked a few times so I figured I'd show you the progress. Here it is the night I finished it back in July.


You can see some of the frames are empty. This was a good starting point but I have painted and added to it since then. Here it is last month:


New paint, some new frames and prints...excuse the toys, paint can and car seat! :)

A few weeks ago the standouts of my boys (taken by Caroline Madsen) that I ordered arrived so I had to work them in. Here is what it looks like now:



I have so many different things but they really seem to work well together...a Robert Wood litho of the seventeen mile drive in Carmel.
                                        A framed vintage Vera scarf.
                                       And the standouts of my boys.....LOVE these!!

Another close up.....just for fun. :)
                                

                                             I LOVE how this wall has turned out!!!